We had a great time this Halloween!!! And we dressed up too (as you can see). We were Wolveriene and Rogue from X-MEN. We had a blast, it was such a great time.

Wow I look sort of mean in that picture!!!!



Molly and Elliott

Heidi and Alex

Chelsey and Morgan

Barbra and Pete
This is barbra's reall belly. Isn't that funny. They did a great job painting!!!!

5 comments:
Wow, I just have to say...Jer, you make a pretty dang good Wolverine (you really look like him) and the veggie tray was really cute too! Looks like lots of fun! So was that girl with the pumpkin belly pregnant? I couldn't tell if there was a pumpkin sitting on her lap or what till I read that it was painted on her belly...crazy!
Yeah she is due in November or December sometime. CRAZY hu!
That is cool! Very nice and creative on the costumes!
Jer totaly pulls off wolverine.
DANO!!!! I didnt know you had a blog!! Your hubby pulls of wolverine very well!! haha Hope you guys are doing well!!
Post a Comment