This is a party Celebrating the Baptist Hospitals Scholars Program. Because of this program I am getting my schooling PAID for!!!!
YAY! Hurray for Scholars Programs. And there was NO studying involved. We had a great time!

Professor
Olatunji, and my 3 great classmates. They are a bundle of FUN!
I need to crop my Hubby in this pic!


Another one of my Professors, Prof. Connor, and my carpooling buddy Rey




My classmates and Professor in the Middle!
Too bad Jer couldn't come!!! It would have been another 80 dollars, just for a buffet!

Leyla and
Lysette
This is with my
Professor OSPINA, He's all in Black

3 comments:
I love you so much and must say that the new Coldplay album sings to my spirit in a way that I can not describe, I love it!! I must also say that I love your blog and seeing everything that you and Jer are doing! You are such an outstanding individual!! I really am so grateful that I know you, I have always been inspired by your great sense of creativity and ability to be logical and level headed at the same time. I feel like it is not common to find an individual who is genuinely creative and yet has such a stable base. You are smart, beautiful and talented. Although you are far away I appreciate your example., thank you.
On another note, you're coming to Boston!?! When? I go home to Oregon on the 16th and will be in Utah from the 23-27 and back in Oregon until about the 8th. Let me know because I would love to see both you and Jer!
They guy on the far left of that third picture is hilarious.
Hi!!
I went to HS with Jeremiah, I met you once before in St. George. Anyway, came across your blog and was so excited to see what you guys are up too!!! Looks like Florida is FUN!!! I am so jealous. Tell Jer congrats on the navy thing, that is awesome.
Take care,
Marci
Post a Comment