We Love Halloween! And on Friday we had a Trunk or Treat with our ward. It was so fun to see all the little kids and my primary class all dressed up. I also made some Halloween treats for my clinical group and the primary. I had just finished a test and cup cakes sounded like a great idea. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!









2 comments:
Wow, your baking skills are quite excelent. Those cupcakes look delicious! How did you make those eye balls? It has been unseasonably warm here in utah so you aren't missing out on much. This year is supposed to be the warmest Halloween ever. It will get up to 70 today. Next week will be chilly though. I hope you are doing well. Love ya!
I would have to say those cup cakes look amazing! . . . And they tasted great! Dano is quite the talented little cook.
Post a Comment