Thursday, September 25, 2008

To Heaven Please!!!!

My trip back home for 2 weeks was superb!!!! It consisted of... Not so fun wisdom teeth out (but we didn't let that get us too down). CABIN LIFE: Fishing, hiking, canoeing, pony riding, baking, eating (only soft things... like apple sauce and Ice Cream :), watched movies (mainly the Office... apparently my family is obsessed!!!!, enjoyed family and good'ol times. Home was great too. I shopped with my mom, dad took me to the movies, I saw Haleigh play soccer for the High School team, We made pillows, jumped on the tramp (my favorite toy), I chopped off 8 inches of hair, we settled my sisters in to college(... poor Tori... boy was she ever home sick!!!!) and we just had a WONDERFUL TIME!!!! I can't wait to do it again! (Hopefully before another year passes by!)


5 comments:

Mica said...

Cute pics! Your family looks they are a lot of fun!!! Thanks for the baby headbands! They were sooooo cute! Did you make them? I'm so excited to have another girl!

Lea said...

Cute Hair! I love it! Have you ever had your hair that length?

Stacia said...

Hey Dano, I'm glad you found us! Looks like you had a good time visiting your family! It was fun to see you at the wedding! Tell Jeremiah that we say hi!!

Scott Barclay said...

I wish we could have seen you while you were here. Most of all we are really wanting to come see you guys in Florida. That would be awesome.

glausers said...

hey dano! i found your blog! how have you been?? looks like you are having a great time in Florida!